Saturday, October 31, 2009

Why Dose my Left Big Toe Feel Hum? (Read/Click for details)?

It was my 2nd day at work, my first job. I'm a Dishwasher...
i had 500 plates on Platform, and i tried to move the platform over a waterproof rug. it didn't work as i thought it would. it Tipped over and i think it lanned on my big toe, one plate broke. 499 plates lived....my toe doesn't hurt, it didn't change color, i can move it. but it feels Hum. Why is this?
Answer:
if you can still move it, that means the nerves are not damaged, so there is nothing to worry about itit should recover in a few days
I'm guessing that you mean it is "numb"? It's numb because you injured it. It should be back to normal in a few days or a week. Don't worry. I'm glad 499 plates lived.
Don't worry it will resolve itself. If it goes white/blue %26 cold or mottled then you need to worry, otherwise relax, you've damaged a nerve or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why does Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net