Saturday, October 31, 2009

Why does my right side always hurt when I exercise?

Every time I run or dance or do some sort of exercise.
What can I do to prevent it?
Answer:
That will go away with time. What happens is that, when you exercise, your liver is forced to deal with a large amount of blood that it isn't used to filtering. It has to clean larger amounts more quickly than normal in order for the body to get blood where it needs to go. That is what is commonly referred to as a "side stitch." You can't really prevent it, but your body will adapt to the increased work relatively quick.
it is common. we think maybe it is the liver that gets upset when it gets reduced blood flow because your blood is busy providing muscles. try NOT exercising to the point when the liver hurts. stop just short of it.
It may be that your right side is less limber than your left. As for me, I have been going to the gym for months now, however I do notice different pains in different sides of my body. Upper half...left side...lower half...right side. I have equated my left aches, especially in the shoulder, to calcium deposits. Could be the same on my right side as it involves the hips. Back to my first comment...could just be that one side is more limber than the other and needs a little extra attention. If you are really concerned I would suggest a medical opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why does Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net