Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why does her pancreas hurts after running?

After my girlfriend comes back from a run her pancreas/bladder hurts. The past two times it happened it was after a two mile run and the one time before that it was after a sprint workout. Does anyone know what this means health wise?
Answer:
Here is a discussion on active.com about abdominal pain after running. I think you should read this.
http://messageboards.active.com/jive/thr....
How does she know it's her pancreas? I don't believe I've ever felt mine do anything.
Her pancreas! LOL. She is probably not breathing properly. It is called "side stitches." Google it.
I don't think the coach knows what he is talking about. Your pancreas is in the upper middle abdomen and is nowhere near the bladder.
She should have a pelvic exam to see if they can narrow down the source of her pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why does Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net