Saturday, October 31, 2009

Why Dont I Feel The Same Anymore?:(?

Latly I Have Been Down And Feel Really Tired And No Energy!I'm Going To The Doctors To See If I Have Anemia! Im Not With My Boyfreind Any More Because I Dont Feel i Love Him No More,I Dont Mean To Blame Him For This But He Has Said Things In The Past That Hurt Is This Y?I Feel ill Becuase I Feel That Somethings Wrong When He Says 'I Love You' I Just Carnt Say It Back But For His Benefit That Would Be Lying,I Dont Think Im Being Selfish Its Just The Way I Feel...But Im Confused!I Dont Feel Alive Anymore And Happy Because I Feel I Have No Energy I Dont Have Much Sleep Either Hopefuly This Is Anemia Or Something What Do U Think??,My Dad Also Moved Away Abroad And Havnt Spoken In A While And We Used To Be Sooo Close..Now So Apart I Carnt Even Say Good Night To Him:(I Dont Want To Be Down Just Want To Be Healthier And Happier!!Thanxs For Taking Your Time Appreciated:) x
Answer:
It's good that you are seeing your doctor. There are a lot of things that can cause your symptoms. Anemia, thyroid issues, and even depression.all of which can be treated. Good luck to you.
start by trying to limit yourself to one capital per sentence. See how that works out for you.
You sound depressed, go see the doc.
Could be a combination of things. Missing your Dad would make you feel down. Having anaemia would certainly make you feel like this. As for the ex-boyfriend who keep saying he loves you: just don't deny your feelings. Its good that for his sake you're not saying it back 'cos you don't feel it, but if you have a change of heart, get back with him.
I think everybody feels like this at some time or another in life especially when there has been big changes to our lifestyle. Just get checked out by your doctor and hopefully all will be well there.Then just convince yourself that this is just part of putting everything negative behind you and it is all for the best and you can look forward to being happy in the future. Good luck.
nEVER mIND yOU wILL gET oVER iT.
Start by calling a shrink and getting a good psych evaluation. That will help out quite a bit. You sound like you are depressed, but with some many thoughts in one sentence there may be a lot more there. Go see the doctor.
You have been stressed by something or other and have become oestrogen dominantAnswer the preliminary tests at www.johnleemd.com or www.npis.info. Have proper saliva tests done see www.salivatest.com or www.npis.info and then take the hormone(s) as advised. Blood tests done NOT show active hormone levels.Oestrogen dominance happens because when stressed you do not ovulate so do not obtain the correct amount of progesterone to balance the oestrogen in your body. This can begin a vicious cycle in some women with a downward trend. However many women now know about this and have broken the trend and are fully recovered.If it wasn't for the success stories from women I'd never have bothered finding out about John R Leesee www.hormoneprofile.com or
http://www.progesterone.co.uk/index.cfm?...Serenity is a brand of natural progesterone. Progesterone is the first hormone that a woman should take as it is the precursor to many othersFind out more about natural progesterone and you'll bo Ok in due course :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why does Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net