Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why does everyone act like...?

smoking pot is not a big deal. No one thinks it's bad?
Answer:
In college, we smoked often. Everyone said it wasn't bad...but let me tell you.I have friends now who have no short-term memory. Truth be told...I would rather smoke than drink, but neither is an option and even if it were, I wouldn't. My opinions have changed as have my husbands and our friends. Your response time is much slower, so if someone is driving who has been smoking...they will not be able to respond as quickly as someone driving clean. I believe further that it is addicting. It's a nice high- but one that the former friends I once kept, still have to do...and I can't hang out with them anymore. AS well, the old addage- it will lead to something bigger? Also I have found to be true. Many of those friends are coke addicts at this point. Not the life for me...so i am glad I have chosen a different path.
Smoking pot is a big deal. It is Illegal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why does Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net