Saturday, October 31, 2009

Why does skin swollen?

Yesterday, I was playing soccer, accidentally my friend tripped and all of his weight fell on my right foot. My foot then went on it`s side and I could feels my bone in my right foot crack..Today I went and saw the doctor and did some xrays, and he concluded that my right foot is swollen and that I will need that type of bandaid on it for a week, with some ice.My question is, why did my foot swollen in the first place ? I noticed late last night that my injured foot is bigger then my left foot.Why did it do that ?
Answer:
Why? Because your ankle was injured. Inflammation is the body's normal response to injury. When you move the bones around in a joint, body fluid rushes to the site. You need to get the swelling down by elevating the foot, applying ice and wearing the bandage.For more detail read up on the ''inflammation response'' anywhere on the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why does Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net