Saturday, October 31, 2009

Why does my right shoulder hurt?-when I turn my head to the left my neck cracks?worried ectopic pregnancy?

I am worried that I am having an ectopic preg cuz of my shoulder hurting. However as explained above my neck cracks when I turn my head to the left. It has been hurting for a couple of weeks. Could it be possible that I just strained it lifting my boys and always using my right arm?
Answer:
Go see a chiropractor, not a gyn. Carrying kids and doing all the physical work required by that throws your back and neck out in minor ways that eventually add up to misery.
That's a far more sensible thing to do than think you are having an ectopic pregnancy. Even if you are pregnant, its more likely to be your neck and spine than an ectopic pregnancy making your neck crack.
it's very possible it's strain from heavy lifting. I'm sure it's got nothing to do with being pregnant in any way. go to a doctor to find out for sure.
Huh? It sounds like a muscle prob. Maybe you strained it or slept funny. Im sure your shoulder has nothing to do with an EP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why does Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net