Saturday, October 31, 2009

Why don't hairs grow on your elbows or knees?


Answer:
It does, its just not as noticeable as other places.
yes they do , it just blends in with your skin tone cause the pigment around your elbows and knees are darker especailly if you spent time crawling or falling on them.
It might not seem like it really does, but it does... like everyone said it blends in and is not as noticable but dont feel bad cuz when I saw the question I had to look at my elbows. ...lol... I knew my knees grew hair cuz I have to shave my legs and sometimes I have to shave my knees. I love this question cuz it really made me think! But who knows everyone might grow hair on their elbows and knees but you! Then we would all be wrong. ...lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why does Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net