Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why does my broken knee pops continuously?

I broke my knee about 4 years ago or so, it was factured in two places. I met with the orthopedics doctor recently who explained to me that my knee was in excellent conditions. Why does my knee continue to pop?! It is only the knee which I got broken. Sometimes It's my ankles as well but the majority of the time it is my knee as well. What may I do to solve this problem of mine? Thanks.
Answer:
My knees pop ALL the time to and when I asked my knee doc about it he said it had something do with ridging under the knee cap. It鈥檚 not harmful in any way but your knees will make a popping sound. There isn鈥檛 anything you can do to make it go away.
ask the orthopedist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why does Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net