Saturday, October 31, 2009

Why does my left arm hurt and then becomes numb afterwards?

The pain really sucks. Like I usually have this pain in my legs and I can't sleep especially if its at night. It's like a stinging pain and then it keeps moving throughout the leg but now its my arm and then afterwards it gets really numb and I can't move it or feel my fingers. I don't know why. I went to my doctors for my leg issue a few years ago, and he said it's cause I dont get enough exercise? but same with my arm? Arms needs ..execise? I dont know..
Answer:
Change doctors, this is not right for your arms to be going numb. Unless you are a couch potato which I seriously doubt. See another doctor, and don't let him blame it on you time of the month either. Doctors are idiots.
I would go to a different doctor this time. I don't think it's because you don't get enough exercise.
go to a new doc could be your heart http://www.dontforgettotakeyourvitamins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why does Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net