Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why Does My Head Hurt After I pee,I Mean My Head With The Brain(there is a story behind it,plz read)?

im 14,by the wayok,about 3 months ago,my friend accidentely hit me in the head with a big rock,he didnt mean to though,and it swelled up,well 3 months later,it is still swollen,and it hurts really bad after i get done pissing,because when i try to get the rest out(guys know what i mean) everytime i push,my head will start to hurt really really bad,like im about to cry,and today i did get brought to tears,it hurts so bad,i cant stand it,and it still hurts all the time,but it hurts worse after i get done pissing,and i hate it soo much,i get a pounding headache,and when i get it bad,my head basically turns,and i dont know why,it turns with the pounding of my headache,its on the left side of my head,right behind my ear,and i dont know what pissing and my head has to do with each other,but they do,and it hurts really badhelp me out plz(and for the perverted people, i mean the head on my shoulders)just tell me what i can do,pleaseim goin to the doctors soon thoughhelp
Answer:
DONOT and i mean it DO NOT take any pain pill. with headaches you never take any pain killer. A bone in your skull could be fractured, the spinal fluid had come out and made the lump on your head that puts some pressure on the nerve that is activated when you pee. This is my thesis. It could be correct. Go to a doc and have a CT scan, MRI and X-ray.
best of luck.
For future reference, you should probably see a doctor whenever you take a blow to the head. Especially from a rock.
Go to the Doctor now. Don't wait for an appt. Go now.
Go to the doctor today or as soon as possible. Tell your parents about it, or an adult friend or relative you can trust who can take you to the doctor.Make sure the doctor sends you to get an x-ray also. You could have a fracture.I know you don't want to get your friend in trouble, but don't worry about that. This is best way to fix this.Is there someone, like a nurse or medical person at your school you can see today? Then she or he can send you to a doctor if they think it is more serious.
I'm sorry to hear that. But I think u should Take pain pills until u go to the doc cause u don't deserve to go through that pain.
And u should or have your girl to put ice down there .good luck
Check out a doctor immediately. Sounds pretty fucked up. I would just take it easy if I were you, avoid a lot of rough movent and defintely see a doctor.
I cannot stress enough how important for you it is to go to the doctor NOW. Don't wait anymore. Get an appointment for AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. You might even go to the ER, this sounds bad. There isn't much else you can do at this point. I hope everything goes well!
you should see a doc ASAP! If the doc can't get you in today then go to the ER. Head injuries are not something you want to mess around with. Good Luck!
#1. I'm female
So forgive me for maybe not really relating so here goes.
I hope not to sound totally like other users. First, when you got hit in the head, you should have put ice on it to relax and soothe the swelling. Next, when you had to urinate, and then you felt the pains, that's when you should have called a doctor. But since you didn't, I'm like you. I don't know what's going on. But going to a doctor's office is VERY embarrassing when it has to be aimed torwards genital problems, but for this specific situation, I think the safest way is for you to REALLy see a doctor for your sake.
It sounds like you have some serious complications from being hit in the head. you really need to see a doctor soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why does Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net