Saturday, October 31, 2009

Why does my little toe hurt so much in the night?

As soon as I put my foot on the ground after getting out of bed it stops hurting but its annoying to have to get out of bed a couple of times in the night. Also my fingers on my left hand are numb after sleeping. What is the cause of all this?
Answer:
It could be a circulation or bad nerve problem.
It might be trapped nerves, Try massaging your toes and fingers before you go to bed, see if that helps.
in growin toe nail
it probebley comes alive at night(no only joking)i think what grub said is right bad circulation
I don't know about the little toe part, but as for your fingers, you might be sleeping on top of them.
your toes pain is definitely caused by your shoes and the hands are most likely a nerve disorder, don't worry it's easily cured with exercise.and more comfortable shoes
Same with me it`s caused by bedding being to tight or heavy plus when laying on tummy,putting pressure on
the mattress with toe/toes
sounds like circulation problems

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why does Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net