Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why does my hips and knees hurt when i walk and when i sit down?

they do not swell or anything they just hurt like mad!!
Answer:
You should maybe look into the arthritis problem. My knees hurt all the time and my hips but don't always swell up. Have you seen a chiropractor? Mine has helped me tremendously, in fact I broke one of my vertebrae last March and my chiro is the ONLY one who let me know. The ER did not xray my back, I had an MRI and my other dr did not say anything, you could go to family dr but chiro's know more about bones than most family dr's
Doing Stretching exercises everyday might help with the pain also. I take Aleve for my arthritis which helps me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why does Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net