Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Why so much pain?

About midmarch i was having muscle spasms in my lower back--I could hardly walk for about 2 weeks. After muscle relaxers and lots of stretching, my back improved; however, it seemed like every other muscle in my body started hurting. I'm so miserable at night when I try to go to sleep because my neck and shoulders hurt so badly. My thighs, knees, and even the back of one of my knees hurts. I can hardly move to adjust myself in my bed because of the pain. I've also learned I have golfer's elbow in my right elbow. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas for the pain relief? Has anyone ever suffered from this? Possible causes and solutions? Please help!
Answer:
Obviously you need an MD to check it out. Sounds like an invasion of arthritis----I would guess your in your 60s from the sound of the pain in many areas. If severe enough you will be referred to a Neurologist who may choose to prescribe prednisone (especially if your blood tests so indicate (sed rate high etc.) He may also suggest as a starter either tylenol or ibuprofen----As the instructions indicate DO NOT exceed the rec. dosage---Even one time exceeding can cause liver damage. With pain all over, I would make an appt. soon.
If you check your symptoms on www.webmd.com it will give u info about the condition and the possible treatment.
How old is your mattress? Get a mattress that is firm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why does Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net