Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Why should I stop burning myself?

My boyfriend just found out about how I burn myself and said that its bad and I should stop. I don't see why since I am not leaving any scars or nothing. I don't only do it when I am hurting but just plain bored, its not like I'm trying to fix myself when doing it. He is threatening to leave me if I don't stop because he says I am hurting him when I do it and I don't wont him to leave me, but its not like I can just stop either. Can anyone help?
Answer:
Your bf is concerned with your self-injurious behavior likely because he is aware that this sort of thing has addictive qualities. In fact, it can escalate to the point where it is quite literally out of control.I really encourage you to ask your bf to help you find a qualfied therapist who can assist you in finding other ways to manage bordem.Best of luck,
~M~
Because it's stupid as hell.
See someone at the Mental Health Clinic before things go bad for ya. You may not think you need help, but you do. It sounds like your boy friend thinks enough about you that he's concerned which I understand. He has every right to be concerned.
i mean burning yourself constantly is stupid. anyways, i think that u should stop bcos after getting a burn, blisters form. it dos not only hurt but getting a lot of them is bad. Who knows maybe u might burn your whole body oneday. If ur bored, get something else to do like answer on ByeDr.com. and i think that ur bf is gud because he cares about u.
seek help
You actually sit there and burn yourself?? I know there are cutters out there and I dont understand that either, but if your going to hurt yourself would'nt cutting be less painful?? And you say you are'nt scaring yourself when you burn yourself, how is that??I just pray for all the cutters and I will pray for you. I do'nt quit understand this desease, ( and I do believe that it is a desease)But I'm sure that it's an awlful one. I hope you get the help you need for yours. God Bless!!
Honey, you must have something very wrong going on in your life, It can't be boredom..People who do this kind of stuff are hurting themselves to releave some kind of pain in their life.
Listen to your BF and get some kind of help, Talk to your parents too. If you don't think there is something wrong with what your doing, then there is no reason to hide it from the people who love you
why would you do it simply because you are hurting? Thats a bad excuse. You have mental issues that can be very serious. You need to talk to someone. I think you know that because anyone knows that purpously hurting , cutting or burning ones self is just plain not right. thats not going to make any of your issues go away. face your issues head on if you need help... get it. Talk to an Adult asap your BF is correct. he needs to tell on you he he really cares he should tell on you. if he does you should thank him.
You need to visit your doctor at the very least, put a mental health provider would be a better choice. This is concerning behavior, and your boyfriend wants to support you and help you. There is apparently an underlining issue of why you are hurting yourself, and having some therapy could be very helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why does Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net