Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Why is it that ear buds hurt my right ear and not my left one?

I have about three sets of ear buds and they all hurt my right ear I don't have any of the original types of head phones except for one pair and they don't work.
Answer:
Yep, happens to a lot of people.Lots of possible causes - could be:
%26gt; different size ear canals or skin thickness
%26gt; jaw / bite problems make one side more sensitive
%26gt; some would say yin / yang imbalance causes different sensitivities
%26gt; damage or rough handling of the [cartilage] earIf you wear glasses, the temples might fit differently and cause a sensitivity.
they hurt everyone's ears, they just fit poorly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why does Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net