Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Why is today going so slow??

How come when I was at work yesterday, the day went really quick but today? My GOD! I feel like time is going backwards. How is your day going so far?
Answer:
My day just started and I'm on Answers and everything else but work already! lol
Very slowly too! Yesterday was quicker for me too, but I had more work to do yesterday.
Roll on Friday.
I'm on holidays at the moment so every day is going really quickly maybe being on the internet is doing that though!
Find a distraction, like maybe doing some work you've been putting off for ages, that should speed things up
um sucky...i have final exams for the next 3 days...so yeah. dont say your day is going slow!
I know how you feel! I feel like the day is dragging by so slowly! Feels like i've been in work forever! Yesterday was much quicker!
Dont look at the clock. Go to the loo, go and drink some water, offer work colleagues a round of coffee and tea. Ask your boss for an extra project or you could tidy your desk/work area, clean the PC? Ring a friend. Maybe offer to help work colleague?
waaaaaaaay to slow im bord and bein bord since like 6:00 @m 鈾?
Probably because yesterday(Monday) you had a backlog of work to catch up so the day flew by, Today (Tuesday) you have cleared the decks scratching round for something to do so time seems to drag . Sorry but you are either working too hard or your workload should be more evenly distributed, after all time itself cannot be altered
gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... and baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... how about you
Maybe you need to do sumtin fun. Coz if u're bored trust me the day will seem alot slower.
i know how you feel
this day has gone so fast :(all the days go so fast
and i cant beleive its the summer again!
which doesnt mean pleasure
o no thats for the extremly young and people over 28!
no means exam timesthe luxury of sitting in a giant hall
28 seats in a row and about 15 rows! well i ended up in N28 which was a bugger!but the joy of failing
yer you say exams arent everything
but hy if i fail im pretty much fucked
and im not prepared to end up a failure like majority of this country who spodge of the goverment...but yer the days been sunny so shouldnt complain much..
:D
It happens because you either have no work to do or you in a rush to get home.I feel like this almost everyday. Can't be helped.
started off shi. then i got myself in the garden done the grass ,,edges ,,, and put my precious flowers in the garden iz looking better than the kitchen at the moment but tomorrow i be kim and aggie . sparkly clean my dear,,,, oh aggie smell this phew ee.. all in a days work .....and earning big bucks ,,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Why does Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net